Life in Arabia

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Virus

Where is Norton Antivirus when i need it? Why can't I just reformat MY hard drive and kick this virus to the curb?? No, I've got to tough it out, antibiotics won't hack it, cause it's a VIRUS. It's a cough that turns my lungs inside out, makes me run to the bathroom in case I vomit or pee, has me up into the wee hours of the morning trying not to cough and failing miserably. My kid pats me on the back when I'm bent over double, and says with supreme, three year old confidence, "You're ok, mama. You're ok."

Yeah, babe, I'm ok. I'm just not breathing well right now. Got to make this bitch go away. It's been a house guest too long!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:54 pm, Blogger secretdubai said…

    Hello - just added you to the blogroll - drop me a line to [my username here] at gmail if you would like an invitation to UAE community blog.

    And welcome!

     
  • At 4:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best regards, nice info »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home